Latest News

So, I Got Myself Addicted to Another Facebook Game: Farm Town

, Posted by Admin at 8:08 AM


Ugh, I don’t know what it is about these games. I see them in the ads to the right or on the bookmark bar when I log in and say to myself, “who plays these games so much?” but then I start playing them and next thing I know it, it’s Tuesday and I haven’t shaved or eaten anything for a week.

That last part is not entirely true, but it may as well be because my energy seems to be dissipating into the ether. Need to go to the store? Crud, I was on Facebook. Need to take the kids to the dentist? Dang it, I was on Facebook.

So, it’s even more annoying when I get addicted to a game that I know for a fact I’m going to be playing for a good long time and I’m not even very good at it. I mean, how much time can you really pour into something that you aren’t going to perform well in? The list seems endless but it can be a bit frustrating to see the clock ticking by while my Farm Town coins just sit there stagnant.

Fast forward a few days into my first run through with Farm Town and I’m still trying to figure how to set up the best plot formation and how to make a real profit with the game rather than throwing coins down the toilet whenever I login. I haven’t quite figured it out yet, but I might be getting a lot closer because I just stumbled upon a guide that the other players are saying is making things very different.

It’s called Farm Town Domination and I have heard of the author before (he’s the guy who did the awesome FarmTown guide the came out a few months ago). The thing is loaded to the gills with information about this game that would take hours or even days to dig up on your own and it’s very clear this guy has played the game a lot. I’m still playing away, but already, I think I see a half dozen things I was doing wrong – it shouldn’t be too much longer before I can upgrade the old gameplay a bit and start playing like a real pro.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment