Latest News

I Love Pet Society…..Seriously….

, Posted by Admin at 8:25 AM


Surprised? I was too when I first realized that I couldn’t seem to stop playing this game. I had fallen head first into a trap that I constantly made fun of my friends for getting stuck in. It was funny at first, but now I don’t know if I can get out of it. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, except I realized the other day that I wasn’t having much fun anymore. I was getting frustrated and running out of patience as I fell further and further behind everyone I was playing with. What’s the point of playing a game like this if you not only suck at it, but you start to feel like it’s a chore?

That was me, and while I wouldn’t normally go this route, I decided it was worth checking out a guide for the game if it would make my addiction fun again. So, I checked out the biggest guide that I knew of on the market - Pet Society Secrets. It’s written by a guy who has done a lot of other guides for games like Mafia Wars and FarmVille – past obsessions of mine that were equally frustrating, though slightly less addicting (for me at least).
Fast forward two weeks and I was having WAY more fun that I had been. Seriously, I can’t honestly believe that I was able to change my outlook on this game so thoroughly in just a few quick days. Not only was I having more fun, I was playing infinitely better than I had in the past. It’s been one of the truly fun aspects of the game for me, even since I started playing it. Granted, everyone is going to have more fun when they start kicking butt at something, but I was totally shocked by it.

Anyways, here’s the bottom line. I love this guide – it has helped me level up faster, get more coins, and start to have fun again with a game that I am entirely too addicted to. If you fit any of those descriptions, you should consider checking this guide out for yourself, because it’s a blast.  

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment